Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Ramblings

 Not sure what got me thinking about this blog except maybe some of the FB groups mentioning their blogs. Flosstube is a big thing but definitely not for me. 

Life has been rolling along and I'm happy with my latest job. It's nice not having a commute other than inside the house. Did try to get a masters but once I wanted to flip tracks/ programs and they forced me to take a class I failed that I wouldn't need to flip tracks, it was I'm not going to give y'all any more money. Want to finish this certificate I'm on right now and then into a data analysis bootcamp.

Been trying to learn to crochet and want to learn to knit but I have a little machine and looms to work with also.

I do know I've lost my life balance and definitely need more time and focus.

Focus is my key word for the year, i bounce too much from one thing to another. Anyone have ideas to gain focus, please pass them along.

I'll close this for now and we will see where the inspiration goes from here.


No comments: