Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a month...

The past week or so has been a whirlwind to say the least. Let me try to break this down.

Firstly familywise. DD has/had a spot around her face which was finally diagnosed as ringworm. We have been prescription topical on it and in the last few days seems to be going away (you have to look really close to find it now so hopefully by spring break it is gone. My grandmother was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer after a Biopsy in the past couple of weeks. I'm not surprised since she has been smoking most of her life though she had cut it back quite significantly many years ago.

Then dealing with those infamous cars.....Wednesday last week we had the buick picked up for charity, figuring we had 2 cars and could go look over the weekend. Well Thursday morning before I left for work, I get a call from DH to get him a rental car place number, something had slipped on the old Saturn (215K + mileage) so we made arrangements over the weekend to get rid of that one which went Tuesday(28th). Friday (24th) we went out to the local Saturn dealership planning on looking for a good used Saturn, either an Ion or another L series. we found a car but not a Saturn...we now co-own a 2002 Honda Accord Sedan that had under 30K on it. Talk about amazed....... We jumped on it and got what we think was a pretty good deal.

So needless to say between all of this going on my stitching hasn't been happening like I would though I have managed to get my bookmark for exchange almost done. I'll post it and other stuff later.

Think that's it for now....will post more if needed

Later!!!

No comments: