Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Short week 3 update

DD's game ended ina tie 10-10. Both sides had shots that just wouldn't fall for them including DD who went either 0 for 2 or 3. She however had a tremendious game rebounding with 6 boards ( tied for 3rd in that category this week) and showed some nice hustle going to the floor to get balls etc. We were very pleased with that game!

I have pretty much made up my mind. I'm going to go ahead and start taking some online courses probably starting this summer.... tho if I can get my stuff together I might be able to make the 2nd online session for this spring....whew I thought I was crazy before. My house is a disaster area, work and dd seem to have issues, I have other minor obligations and I am telling myself want to do this.....but I think I have put it off for long enough if I'm going to do it.

Anyway any and ALL encouragement will be welcomed as I venture onward in this journey!

til later!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

You can do it. It's hard but you can (I'm in my second quarter back.)
What are you going to study?

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Chris,

I'm going back to pick up enough credits for the 150 rule in MD to sit for my CPA ( 2 of the classes have to be 1 finance and 1 management). I also want to lean toward the financial information system side. I helped in implementation of a piece of software for one of my previous employers and loved being involved and working it behind the scenes as well....osrt of the computer geek side of things.

Kristin said...

Good luck getting all the classes done to test for your cpa! You can do it!

Kathye said...

Consider yourself encouraged! ((Hugs))